- Sales / Support Numbers
Tel: 0800120120 || +256-(756) 778804 || (753) 333666 || +256 (414) 235536/7
- Sales / Support Email Address
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com
- Chat with us
Click on the chat window at the bottom of the page to start chatting with us
Are you already a subscriber? If yes, please Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Questions
- 1. How do I increase my Speed?
- You can increase your speed by either topping up in case you have run out of data.
- You can also increase your speed by subscribing for a bigger internet data package.
- 2. What is Tangerine's Backbone?
Tangerine obtains internet via a Fibre link on Seacom and a Satellite redundancy via satellite.
- 3. How can I check how much capacity I have used and what is remaining?
To check how much capacity you have left and what you have used so far, Click on ‘My Account’ on our website → User Login page → Use your MSISDN (256726 XXX XXX) number as user name and Password: Tangerine123
- 4. How to top up with PAYWAY
- 5. How do I change my SSID and Password?
To change your SSID and Password;
- Disconnect from any network you are currently connected to and connect the Device to the Computer using its cable.
- Open your browser and in the address bar type: 192.168.0.1
- You'll be re-directed to a Tangerine Page on which you will have to log in.
- Login with User: admin and Password: Tangerine123
- On logging in, you will be prompted to either do a quick setup or skip it. Choose the skip.
- Click on wireless → Wireless security settings → Change the SSID and password to that of your choice → Click save to update the information.
- Restart the Mifi and Connect with your new SSID and Password.
- 6. What can affect my broadband speeds?
- Extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain or strong winds that move the equipment.
- Quality of the internal wiring in your home/office.
- Number of applications or programmes that you are running simultaneously on your computer.
- Number of machines connected to the internet on your package.
- Viruses on your computer.